Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update!

Wow! I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted new photos on here! Once school started up this year I have been so busy but am really working hard at getting back into this.  I am still taking photos just have not really had the time to upload them on here.  I am working on re doing my page a little bit as far as the galleries go as well so if it looks weird the over the next few days that is why.  I am still booking shoots if anyone is interested and I also just designed and ordered a new style business card, so once those arrive I will be getting those out everywhere I possibly can.  Anyways, enough talking! Here is a landscape photo from today at San Clemente State Beach. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic and the new water mark! Glad to see that you're back :)

    ReplyDelete